Lab creation question...

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:26:33 -0500

All,

  I have been searching for the past 3 hours and can not find much on
building a test lab from a production 2003 AD environment.  I have located
the following link:

http://briandesmond.com/blog/archive/2003/11/25/251.aspx
<http://briandesmond.com/blog/archive/2003/11/25/251.aspx>

   In NT4 I could just build a BDC and promote it to PDC off the wire and go
from there...  I can not believe that Microsoft doesn't have a post
regarding best practices for doing this with an AD environment.

 I do not expect someone to tell me how to do this - just looking for
references on the web that can support the steps listed in the site I have
provided.

Regards,

Chris