[ExchangeList] Re: LDIFDE filter

  • From: "Greg Herzog" <glherzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:42:18 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------csvde is the easiest for
a straight export.  use something like this.

CSVDE -f allusers.csv -v -j c:\admin\scripts\ -d "DC=yourdomain,dc=restofdomain,dc=etc" -r "(&(&(&(mailnickname=*)(|(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*))) ))))"

i use the -o to get rid of some of the info i don't need.. like this

-o ="replicatedObjectVersion,objectGUID,userAccountControl,codePage,lastLogon,pwdLastSet,primaryGroupID,objectSid,accountExpires,logonCount,sAMAccountType,lastLogonTimestamp,msExchPoliciesIncluded,replicationSignature,msExchALObjectVersion,msExchADCGlobalNames,msExchMailboxSecurityDescriptor,msExchUserAccountControl,msExchMailboxGuid,dLMemDefault,logonHours,userParameters,dSCorePropagationData,lastLogoff,lockoutTime,protocolSettings,adminCount,ipPhone,c,postOfficeBox,title,physicalDeliveryOfficeName,mSMQSignCertificates,mSMQDigests,facsimileTelephoneNumber,otherTelephone,securityProtocol,garbageCollPeriod,replicatedObjectVersion,badPwdCount,msNPAllowDialin"

if you use these together, it'll all be on the same line... no line breaks.. so cut and paste from here into notepad if you're going to use this code. and obviously change the domain syntax to your own. same with the name of the csv file and what directory you'd like the logs to go to.

Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>