LCS & Exchange

  • From: "Booker T. Washington" <chipw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:09:15 -0500

I am not sure if this si the right list to pose this question, but here goes nothing:

My division recently setup a new win2k3 AD domain and joined it to the

company's win2k3 AD tree. The company runs Exchange and LCS from the root.

Another division in the same building as the root is hosted showed us

that their users can use LCS on their desktops, but we can't. The

guys managing LCS say that our domain users have permission to and are

configured for LCS just like the other domain, but its obvious that

the same pc on the same network segment will work with one of their

domain user accounts but not with one of ours. Does anyone have any ideas why it wouldn't work?