RE: Keep a copy e-mail to server

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:19:42 +0100

Hi On Exchange 2000 there is a solution for this.  On exchange 5.5 I don't know
:) to keep a copy of all outgoing/incoming mails in an exchange 2000 :

Open Exchange system manager
Expand till the MAilbox Store
Right click the mailbox store for properties
On the general tab there is a option "Archive all messages sent or recieved by
mailboxes on this store", tick it and below choose where you want to store the
archives, or public folder or mailbox.

Hope this helps :)

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. -
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software