[ExchangeList] Re: Junk e-mail folder renamed by accident

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:34:14 -0400

The hacker named JJ is now controlling your "Junk Email folder". Did you try to uninstall Office 2003 on the machine and then try to re-install it again?

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Papito Miranda <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,
One of my users has her "Junk E-mail" folder renamed to JJ. I don't know how it's possible since the option to rename the junk e-mail folder is grayed out. I have unsuccessfully spent hours to rename JJ back to Junk E-mail. Outlook 2003 and WinXP Prof are loaded.
Please shed some lights for me to this mystery.

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.