RE: Junk e-mail folder.

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:06:34 -0400

When you enable Junk-Email in Outlook, if you choose to move the junk email,
it will prompt you for a folder to move it into.

So in Outlook on your users machine, go to Tools > Organize and then click
on "Junk E-Mail", you can see if it is turned on or off, if it turned on,
then click on the button to turn it off, when it it tured off pull down the
box that says "Junk E-Mail" and select "Other Folder..", this should then
show you were the mail is at present.

Hope this helps
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc