Re: Jacked up Exchange server!!!

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:36:15 -0700

Yeah, that totally makes sense, Matt... I have myself uninstalled
Exchange manually from AD in a couple of occasions, and then reinstalled
it and everything worked fine after that... the thing is that each time
I left feeling that maybe I could have just figured out the AD-DNS
details... but then you realize that Exchange must indeed be installed
completely and cleanly into AD. Yep, you're right! :)