Re: Isolating of two different GALs?

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:36:57 -0500

Actually this sounds like a case of trying to use the wrong tool for the
job.  How's the old saying go, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks
like a nail?

Luckily, if you have Win2K3, you have another type of hammer - Windows
SharePoint Services.  Free download, installs and configures relatively
simply, and you can have a sub-portal for every company you want with the
sort of functionality it sounds like you are looking for.