Re: Isolating of two different GALs?

  • From: "Dominic" <emaildominic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:16:56 +0530

Hi There, it should be pretty easy. As we don't have any troubleshooting to
be done. just follow the steps below.

1.Remove Existing Default Address Lists

2.Create an Organizational Unit for the different Organization

3.Create a Recipient Policy for the Hosted Company

4.Create a Global Address List for the Hosted Company

5.Create an Address List for the Hosted Company

6.Create an Offline Address List for the Hosted Company

7.Rebuild the Domain Recipient Update Service

8. You also need to Restrict Outlook Web Access Lookups . By default,
Outlook Web Access users can still see all users, including those users who
are not in the same organizational unit, by using the Find names feature. To
prevent this behavior, you must change the msExchQueryBaseDN attribute on
each member of the hosted company to point to the hosted company's
organizational unit.

9.Configure Security on the All Address Lists Container