RE: Is this normal?

  • From: "Alex Gonzalez" <AGonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:17:31 -0400

Well here's the command syntax I was using:

Helo test.com

Mail from: alex@xxxxxxxx

Rcpt to: user@xxxxxxxxxx

I should have been doing:

Rcpt to:user@xxxxxxxx

Notice there is no space there.  For some reason when I did it with the
space there it would not let me relay but when I did it without the
space it worked.  I don't know that I ever noticed that before.

Alex