RE: Is this a hack?!? Strange entries in my queues

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 01:00:15 -0400

When sending mail, Exchange creates a temporary queue named after the domain
of the message recipients.

webelists.com is the domain of this mailing list.  Your post to this list
resulted in the queue you see by that name.

Someone else sent a message to somebody@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing to be concerned about.