RE: Is this IMF talking??

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:32:41 -0700

The SORBS-DUL list should never be used as a strict indicator of a problem,
and in fact many of us with weighting systems score that list very low.

FYI, his IP only fails that test, no other, although Andrew should request a
valid PTR with the actual server name, but then again he knows what he is do
so...

John T
eServices For You