RE: Is this IMF talking??

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:21:46 -0700

Absolutely correct. Andrew, as much as I can disagree with you on some
things, I would stick to your guns on this one and tell the client that the
recipient mail server has to be fixed, as it is extremely poor to reject an
e-mail based on a single blacklist, and worse to reject based on a minor
black list at that.

John T
eServices For You