RE: Is there a way to speed up document downloads with Outlook 2002

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:12:04 -0700

Actually it is VPN  - he doesn't like the OWA in Ex2K but he is connecting to
the VPN with a cellular network called EDGE - through AT&T - so I am not real
sure but we are limited to 1/2 of a T-1 for our bandwidth and I have been
wondering if that is the issue.  Ultimately the cellular connection is
wireless and I know it is not as fast as a cable connection but at least it
is internet so he has better chance of being able to get at what he needs -
it's the download that is so slow though.

Vicki