RE: Is it possible to change domain.com/exchange to mail.domain.com ?

  • From: Jaen Snyman <JaenS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:16:43 +0200

What you also can use in conjunction with this first script is a alias or
cname record for your server. So you would have a server called
mail.domain.com in reality but only a alias record in DNS of say webmail
pointing to that FQDN and then your script fowards it to the exchange
directory.

Am I making sense? I hope you can follow what I am trying to say.