RE: Is anyone doing this?

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:03:29 +0200

I have both but I even didn't think to run them both on the same server.

Basically my users have their own ACT DB on their WS. The administrator
DB is located on a different server. I remotely manage the ACT DB.

 If you have any further question about ACT you can post it directly to
me and not to this group at: dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Dolly

  _____