RE: Invalid SMTP address characters

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:55:17 -0500

Hello all,

   I found the issue was with GFI Mail Security version 9.0 that was
deleting all e-mails with apostrophes in the SMTP address.  After 2
weeks with GFI's support people (unacceptable!) they finally provided a
simple patch to fix the issue.

   I truly hope that they post on their website that this is a known
issue with their product.

Regards,
Chris