Re: Interview Question Prep

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 04:25:25 -0400

Thanks Brian,
        I'm so glad you mention AD first, that's how I feel too.  I am
very comfortable with AD and have some good lab experience on sites and
creating bridgeheads but the real world experience is my real fear that
the interviewer would probably detect the first five minutes of
interview.  Thanks for the the input, it helps that I'm on the right
track.