Re: Interview Question Prep

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 23:51:38 +0100

So am I

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 5:54 PM
To: [ExchangeList]

> As a hiring manager, not only would I think it showed intuition, I
> would also consider it a positive sign of initiative ;-)
> Tom

AAAHHH. The doctor is everywhere.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
eServices For You

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: Windows Security
Resource Site: Windows 2000/NT Fax

or used by any person other than the recipient.

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.