Interview Question Prep

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 03:30:55 -0400

Hi everyone,
    For the past three years I have been exposed to Exchange 2000 &
Windows 2000 and had the pleasure to manage it in many small businesses.
The environments that I have experienced in are only a single domain,
single forest, single exchange server.  I guess this also goes without
saying that the active directory which has not been utilized to its full
functionality since there were no demand at the time to scale to
multiple sites that I had work for.  My question to you guys, how do I
spin my experience in such a limited environment to excite the big
companies in the industry that have larger scale environments? and what
can I say to them if they ask about replication experience or other
features of exchange that I have not yet been exposed to only because of
the limited demand of the environment?  I would never mislead anyone of
my experience but I would like to know how to go about this in an
interview?   Many thanks for your input.

Regards,
  _____

David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
MSDEMO Consultants
Williams Place
2564 Bridgewood Lane
Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
(770) 736-8794 (Office)
msdemo.net <http://msdemo.net/>

Confidentiality Notice:
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image