Internet mail using Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Abdul Basit" <a.basit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:26:49 +0500

Hi there-
I'm in the process of implementing Exchange 5.5 for my 100
user domain. So far so good, except for one thing. I've installed
Outlook Web Access for remote use. We've got it running on the same
server as Exchange using IIS 5.0. The problem is that it works for
checking email and sending email within the organization ("exchange"
mail)
but we can't send out internet mail to outside the organization. We can
do that from Outlook, non web version, but for some reason I get this
error from Exchange on trying to send out from OWA: