[ExchangeList] Re: Internet mail not received by new mailbox after migration from 5. 5 to 2033

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <nhobson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:05:49 -0000

Internet mail not received by new mailbox after migration from 5.5 to 2033We
did have someone running a few Exchange 4.0 servers in their 5.5 organisation
late last year - a trip down memory lane!  I was just waiting for the Isocor
MSMail to X.400 gateway to reveal itself and my trip back to 1995 would have
been complete.  Then again, maybe not as the Retix gateway would have also
needed to be there.  :)