[ExchangeList] Internet mail not received by new mailbox after migration from 5. 5 to 2033

  • From: Todd Lemmiksoo <tlemmiksoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:56:46 -0500

I have 4 mailboxes that I added to Ex2003 that are not receiving internet
mail. They can receive internal mail. I added the mailboxes to Ex2003 1 week
after migrating from 5.5 to 2003. I still have the 5.5 server running as the
gateway to the internet for inbound mail, have not been able to move the
last 2 mailboxes and DL's off the 5.5 server yet.
Do I need to redo the ADC since I have added the new mailboxes to Ex2003?

Todd Lemmiksoo
Network Administrator

All-Mode Communications, Inc.
1725 Dryden Road