Internet mail connector message filtering syntax

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:34:03 -0500

My apologies if this message has appeared more than once. I keep getting
messages from the list server that it is rejecting it because it has been
sent before (when I sent it the first time). I'm hoping that it makes it
through this time.

I'm trying to set up message filtering on Exchange 5.5 on the Internet Mail
Connector. When I try to use wildcards, it comes back with a message "The
domain or username you have specified is invalid". I thought I saw somewhere
that you could use wildcards on Exchange filtering...? Can someone give me
the correct syntax?
Thanks in advance...

Paul Maglinger