RE: Internet file formats (file extensions)

  • From: "Sadanand K. Prabhakar" <sadanand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:47:03 +0530

Yes, I changed the strOrganization to "exch3test.com" which is my test
exchange server. I ran the script on the same exchange server installed
machine.

 I got error at line number 8 (ie: at GetObject()  ) .

  Here is my script:

-----------------------------

   Const strOrganization = "exch3test.com"

            Set objRootDSE = GetObject ("LDAP://RootDSE";)

            strConfigNC = objRootDSE.Get ("configurationNamingContext")

            Set objRootDSE = Nothing

            strDN = "CN=Internet Message Formats,CN=Global Settings,CN="
& _

                        strOrganization & ",CN=Microsoft Exchange," & _

                        "CN=Services," & strconfigNC

            Set obj = GetObject ("LDAP://"; & strDN)

            str = obj.Get ("msExchMIMETypes")

            i = 0

            str1 = ""

            For k = 1 To Lenb (str)

                        If 0 = Ascb(Midb(str, k, 1)) Then

                                    If 0 < Len (str1) Then

                                                'wscript.echo str1

                                                wscript.echo "MIMEType
- " & Left (str1, InStr (str1, ";") - 1)

                                                Wscript.echo "Extension
- " & Right (str1, Len (str1) - InStr (str1, ";"))

                                                wscript.echo " "

                                                i = i + 1

                                    End If

                                    str1 = ""

                        Else

                                    str1 = str1 & chr(Ascb(Midb(str, k,
1)))

                        End If

            Next

            If 0 < Len (str1) Then

                        wscript.echo str1

            End If

            wscript.echo i & " total mappings present."

            Set obj = Nothing

  _____