RE: Internet file formats (file extensions)

  • From: "Sadanand K. Prabhakar" <sadanand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:50:53 +0530

Sorry.. it didn't work

  _____

From: Nick Parkes [mailto:nick.parkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 2:39 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Internet file formats (file extensions)

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Try this link...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wss/wss
/_cdo_imessage_interface.asp

  _____

From: Sadanand K. Prabhakar [mailto:sadanand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 September 2005 16:21
Subject: Internet file formats (file extensions)

Hi,

  Could some one help me in getting "MIME content type" and "Associated
Extension" from a VB Script?

Thanks & Regards

  Sadanand

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It
may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal
professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar
effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of
Centrica plc, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make
no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or
completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.