Re: Internet Mail Service

  • From: sanjay raju <nsanjayraju@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 04:14:33 -0800 (PST)

have you checked out in the SMTP virtual connector

Is configured properly to send external mails to
outside world , add your exterdns server ipaddress to
the smtp virtual connector, so that your external
mails will go out

sanjay

--- Geoffrey de Caires <gdecaires@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://movies.yahoo.com/