RE: Internet Explorer and OWA

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:22:38 -0500

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555457

-----Original Message-----
From: sunil shah [mailto:sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:10 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Internet Explorer and OWA

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Trying to use internet explorer from outside US and gets this error.  This is
new laptop I have given to my boss, but if I use my office desktop I have no
problem.  Any Idea...Need urgent help......

Event Type:       Warning

Event Source:    W3SVC

Event Category: None

Event ID:           100

Date:                2/2/2006

Time:                8:58:53 AM

User:                N/A

Computer:         DS1

The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'barbara' due to the
following error: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested
logon type at this computer.  The data is the error code.

For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft
Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.