Internet Explorer and OWA

  • From: "sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:09:52 -0500

Trying to use internet explorer from outside US and gets this error.
This is new laptop I have given to my boss, but if I use my office
desktop I have no problem.  Any Idea...Need urgent help......

Event Type:       Warning

Event Source:    W3SVC

Event Category: None

Event ID:           100

Date:                2/2/2006

Time:                8:58:53 AM

User:                N/A

Computer:         DS1

The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'barbara' due to
the following error: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the
requested logon type at this computer.  The data is the error code.

For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at: