RE: Internal spam

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:32:56 -0400

If you have Antivirus on the Exchange server (Exchange aware) this is
usually a featuer built in.  Otherwise, Exmerge may come in handy to go in
and remove it completely.  That is of course if you have a policy stating
that this shouldn't occur.  In that instance, this is just enforcement of a
policy.

al