RE: Internal and External Exchange Servers

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:07:18 +0530

Hi Kalpesh,

Thanx for the response. Could u pls. detail the procedure. U mean, just
install Exchange on other server and do what u told to. Then how should I
tell the internal server about IMS on other server.

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>