[ExchangeList] Re: Internal & External sending to be blocked

  • From: "Jaspreet Jolly" <jsjolly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 21:16:47 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Supreet,

If you want to block a specific user from sending internal as well as
external mails then you can set Number of recipients to "0" for that
specific user. This user would get error --> "The e-mail system limits the
number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the
message multiple times to fewer recipients."

User's would not be able to send any mail out but they will still be able to
receive mails.

If you want the users to keep on sending mails to internal users but not to
External users then refer http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html

Hope this should serve your purpose.

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh Jolly   

-----Original Message-----
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Supreet Singh
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:47 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Internal & External sending to be blocked

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi Jaspreet,

I have two servers , Front end / Back end topology.

Regards
Supreet Singh
--- Jaspreet Jolly <jsjolly@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.msexchange.org
>
-------------------------------------------------------Hi
> Supreet,
> 
> 1) You want to implement this for few users or the
> number is substantial.
> 2) How is your Exchange organization designed? (Is
> it single server or Multi
> Servers, Front End - Back End)
> 
> I believe what you want can be achieved but we need
> more information about
> the topology.
> 
> btw solution suggested by "George Taylor" is worth
> trying.
> 
> Regards,
> Jaspreet Singh Jolly 
>  
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of Supreet Singh
> Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:19 PM
> To: msexchange
> Subject: [ExchangeList] Internal & External sending
> to be blocked
> 
> http://www.msexchange.org
>
-------------------------------------------------------Hi
> all,
> 
> I have to restrict a user from sending internal &
> External mails , but can recieve any mails.
> 
> We have a exchange 2003 SP2 server on windows server
> 2003 SP1. Kindly suggest the best possible way to
> accomplish this task.
> 
> Thanks in Advance.
> Supreet Singh
> 
> 
>               
>
__________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn
> something new
> http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives:
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
> MSExchange Newsletter:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our
> other sites:
> http://www.techgenix.com 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe visit
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives:
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
> MSExchange Newsletter:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our
> other sites:
> http://www.techgenix.com 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe visit
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
> 
> 



                
__________________________________________________________
Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
-------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
-------------------------------------------------------
Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
http://www.techgenix.com 
-------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

-------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: 
http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
-------------------------------------------------------
Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
http://www.techgenix.com 
-------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Other related posts: