RE: Intelligent Message Filter (IMF)

  • From: "Seb E. Payne" <spayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:57:16 -0000

Due to lack of resources, we have implemented a four stage spam system,
all of which is free!

1. IMF - Great product but can miss some more tricky spam
2. Spam Assassin with Exchange Sink - Not easy to setup but picks up
everything that IMF doesn't. You can download the Win32 from,
The guide for installation it on Windows is here and the Exchange Sink is
3. RBL - Builtin feature that checks again RBL like ORDB and SpamHaus
4. ORFitler - Same as above

Hope this helps. It works for us and we get no spam at all in any
inboxes but we use GroupShield for Antivirus.

Seb Payne

Sebastian Payne Computer Consultancy
Professional computing solutions
Powered by Microsoft Exchange 2003