Integrating E5.5 with E2K

  • From: Gopi Krishna N <Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:11:14 +0530

Hi All,
           Currently I'm using Exchange 5.5 SP4.0 on Windows NT 4.0 in our
organization. We recently acquired a company who has E2K on W2K with ADS.
Both the offices are interconnected thru a dedicated leased circiut.  As of
now, we are working independently i.e., both the domains are not yet
trusted.

 Could somebody please let me know what is the best way of interconnecting
both the exchange servers. For some time we are going to operate on two
different domains and different e-mail addresses. But both the exchange
server should be able to talk to each other.

  Thanks in Advance.

Regards
 --Gopi