Integrate Exchange with another mail server

  • From: "Geraldo Clay" <gclay34@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:02:50 -0300

I am a new user of Exchange,

I need Integrated an Exchange Server with another mail server. I use the
exchange only for their collaborative features tools. At my corporate we have
another mail server, which are the principal smtp/pop server, but we need to
integrate it with exchange. We don't want send mail through Exchange. However
when we send any message with the calendar tool at Outlook, but this message
don't use our principal mail server. How can I make this work?

Geraldo Clay