Re: Instant Messenger

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:34:30 +0100

Great.

Which ILS do I have to install?  Can I just install 'Site Server ILS
Services' in Add/Remove Windows Components\Networking Services?  Or do I
have to do it using the MS Exchange 2k CD (which I already have)?

Also, I already have an ILS running on my Exch 5.5 (WinNT) server.  This is
being used for Netmeeting.  Can I simply use that?

From:                   Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
To:                     "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                [exchangelist] Instant Messenger
Date sent:              Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:26:28 +0100
Send reply to:          "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

> Hello boys and girls,
>
> I have Exchange 5.5 running on Windows NT4.
>
> I also have a Windows 2000 Server doing some file and print sharing.
>
> Is it possible to install Instant Messaging server on the Windows 2000
> Server (or even on the NT if possible) without having to install Exchange
> 2k?   I will eventually move to Exch 2k, but for now I would like to start
> using IM.
>

> Ciao
>
> Mr. Andrea Coppini
> +356 79 ANDREA (263732)
> andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx
>
> EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND!
>
> iWG (iWORLD Group) is a global e-mobile(TM) company creating, building
> and growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating
> multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia
> and the US.
>
> The Global Partners include shareholders like Bank of America,
> Deutsche Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins'
> Trust, Perikles Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.
>
> http://www.iWG.info
>
> http://www.countryprofiler.com/Malta/
>
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
> If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
> for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
> deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
> message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

> $subst('Email.Unsub')

$subst('Email.Unsub')