InstallingExchange all-in-one tools

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:53:24 -0400 (EDT)

I downloaded the tools from the Microsoft Exchange 2003 web site:

When I run it, it simply expands into a "ExAllTools" directory, and there
are no further instructions nor anything obvious to click on such as a
"setup.exe" or a .MSI.  There are two doc files, one is a short EULA and
the other is just a short warning and disclaimer.

How do I install these tools?  I searched every directory and did not find
anything obvious.  It's almost as if I have to install each of the 31
tools separately!  Any ideas?