RE: Installing a second Exchange 5.5 server in our DMZ

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:52:18 -0600

I may still have to go through the pain.  We MAY have the budget to purchase
a 3rd party Anti spam program such as GFI Essentials so my boss still wants
me to at least research this issue further.  I do like the SMTP relay option
though.  Supposing I do have to go through with the second Exchange install,
am I missing any significant issues??

thanks again,

Greg