RE: Installing Win2K on Dell PE 6400

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:38:29 -0500

No, you can't have your system partition on RAID. Having two controllers
have many advantages.

There are so many ways you can configure those 8 disks. Just mirror the
system partition, and do what you want with the rest, (definitely include a
RAID 5 of your important data, and stripe set for your data that needs