RE: Installing Win2K on Dell PE 6400

  • From: "grantscott " <grant123456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:23:07 -0000

Hi,

If you have the Dell Poweredge setup CD this should move you closer to getting
it configured. This CD should allow you to prepare the drives in any
configuration and help you install the OS. Other than that, talk to Dell
technical support who can probaly sort you out. Remember that you can download
all the setup files that you need from Dell's website (you'll need the servers
service tag).

Regards,

Grant Scott
IT Manager