Re: Installing Service Pack2

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 01:47:10 +0300

Thanks Eric... thats already done... BTW.. do u have any backup agents
for exchange installed on your box... I mean I am using Arcerve agent
for exchange 2000... and there is one issue with that... everytime I do
a full backup using the Arcserve.. it tries to backup the default M: as
well... and the logs show that arcserve was denied access to open the
folders. Any idea about that..also I cannot change any security settings
on that