Re: Installing Service Pack2

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 15:40:01 -0700

I would do a full backup of the box before applying the SP, just in case....

>>> Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx 05/06/02 03:26PM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello All,
I am going to Install Service pack 2 for exchange 2000. Please inform if
any of you have faced any post installtion issues,
I have an exchange 2000 server with service pack 1, also installed the
arcserve agent for exchange 2000, arcserve open files agents and norton
anti virus for exchange.
Please inform if any of you have faced any issues with post service pack
installation.
REgards