RE: Installing Exchange 5.5 on a windows 2000 serv er computer in a nt domain.

  • From: Graham Walsh <graham.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:41:53 -0000

Have installed a few.  No problems, just make sure you add the Exchange
service account to the following:

Add the Exchange Server service account to the local Power Users group or
local Administrators group on a member server. On a domain controller, add
the account to the built-in Administrators group.

In addition, make sure Exchange is on a minimum of Service Pack 3.

Regards

Graham