[ExchangeList] Installation procedure: Windows 2003 Standard + Exchange 2003 Standard

  • From: Vincent <vorgueil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:27:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

My customer wants a step by step installation procedure for Windows 2003 & E2K3 (both standard). I've got a version but some of the sections are a bit to "light". I know the steps are fairly easy (windows in next next next...., basic exchange is the same...) but I'm looking for a word doc I can use as a starting point... Does anybody have one ? Once this document is completed I'll forward it to the list for future reference.