Installation problem with a second Exchange 2000 server

  • From: "Keokaha" <georges.tobella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:48:42 -0700

We want to change our exchange 2K server so we have installed a new
exchange 2K server.

We have a problem with that new server :
- We tried to move one mailbox from the old server to the new one.  But
for some reason we couldnt open the mailbox anymore as the user . we
couldnt move back the mailbox either. We had to remove the mailbox and
recreate it on the old server. note that that we were able to open it with
the account used for the installation.
- We tried to create a new account and same problem.

Note: the account used for the installation has a mailbox, we moved it
from the old server to the one and it has worked. we were able to send and
receive emails.

Any ideas ?
Is there any permissions we forgot to put ?

Thanks