RE: Installation and addresses

  • From: "Hite, Ronald L" <rhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:03:47 -0600

Add the SMTP address to the Recipient update policy and select "Exch Org is
responsible".  You'll need to ensure the email domain is added to your DNS.  I
believe there is another step, but I can't remember it.

If you login using the email address (eg...jim@xxxxxxxx), you can add
additional UPNs via the Active Directory Domains & Trusts MMC.  Right click on
the "Active Directory Domains & Trusts" object and select properties.