Re: Install Questions

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Which of the email ad did u sets as the primary? Also
in ur DNS server, did u create a seperate zone for the
different domains with appropriate Mx records?

I'm running 3 different domains with my exchange
server and I can send emails to mail.domain1.com,
mail.domain2.com and mail.domain3.com.

Let me know if these suggestions are helpful and try
to shed more light.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com