Install Exchange Options with ADUC

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:43:28 +1300

Hi

how do I install the Exchange options on a Win XP client which already has
ADUC add ins, so that I can manage mail accounts from within ADUC.??
When I tried it said that IIS and its components was not installed.

RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.