Inhouse: .NET Project

  • From: "Richard Parsons" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:15:16 -0600

Hi Exchange List Members.

"We are developing a new inhouse system in .NET and want to incorportate
email within it.  Basically we want any new email that comes into exchange
be attached to a customer record on the system if one exists and then copy
the email into an email in-box within the new application.
As we see it Exchange will some how need to interogate our .SQL database
for an email address match and then attach a copy to that record and
notify the receipient, if no record matches it then needs to put a copy of
the email into an in-box of the application flagged that no match was
found enabling us to attach it to a record once one is created - is this
possible and easily achievable?"

Any Comments or suggestions appreciated, thanks in anticipation.

Best regards.

Rick Parsons