[ExchangeList] Re: Information store will not start

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 14:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

I use event id extensively, but no joy. All the solutions offered do not work. I dont think it is a DB corruption, rather something to do with AD and directory access. It is driving me carzy. I do not want to be forced to re-install exchange

"John T (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please start with these resources:

http://www.eventid.net/

John T